The following work on the campus has been completed, contracted, or is being considered:
- A new water line has been run to the church.
- A dampener will be installed that should effectively reduce the blower noise in the church.
- An architect has been hired to put together plans for a new parish hall, to include classrooms and bathrooms for the church.
- The parish center has been winterized and bids will be obtained for its demolition.
- New and much-needed windows will be installed in the rectory in January.